
Okay so as you can tell i am sort of nesting. Well not really nesting, preparing for the indoor season ahead. I would love to have my house a bit more together this fall. Art is a big thing for me and I have been slowly working on a few pieces. I am also interested in textile art, such as my Jackalope .... who still doesn't have a name! Recently I stumbled across this rat on etsy. Is it too over the top? It is fairly small, and it's in the name of science. So what do you think? Too morbid, or gross for a house with baby and preschooler? I just love how fuzzy he is!
Why not make the same item out of the rat in your crawl space? Pin him on the wall until he dries out.
ReplyDeleteIn grade 11 (?) biology we disected a rat. It was a group project and I was in charge of the diagram. That sketch, which bears a striking similarity to that picture (a relative perhaps?), had a prominant place on my wall for years afterwards.
ReplyDeleteI saw, go for it...or crochet your own.
yuck .... rat in crawl space! i am sure he wouldn't be nearly as cute an fuzzy as this little guy! i was thinking of making my own ..... we'll just have to see! i never actually disected anything in biology, and was more than happy for it! do you still have the drawing kate?
ReplyDelete