
I have some shelves in my dining room and have been trying to figure out what to display. For some time I had some old toys and Pez dispensers displayed. Also some other random glass vases. The space just wasn't working.
After cleaning out my kitchen, I have a new display and a less cluttered utensil drawer! I decided to display items that i actually use, but look nice! So now on the shelf are my vintage kitchen utensils, including my pastry cutter and hand crank egg beater. I want to get some sort of vintage ad, or photo for the back drop eventually, but for now it's at least better than it was. Also on another shelf I displayed my Vintage "lady things" collection. The collection includes garter straps in a cute envelope, a lady shick electric razor in a pillbox, a band aid tin and an old perfume bottle.
It's taken two years but the house is slowly starting to come together. I find it easier to change my house slowly, and have it come into it's own gradually.
No comments:
Post a Comment