I've been zoning out a lot lately. Probably dreaming of my garden, or some other project I want to start! Cory always reminds me to "check in" when Jack is trying to talk to me, or Dylan needs something. It's amazing what you can block out when you are in your own world! Last night was a bit crazy. We decided to have an unplugged evening, meaning, no power. Jackson was not ready for bed, so he came outside with us while we de-weeded out front gardens. We are planning to do a lot of mulching on the weekend, so it was a good time to get rid of all the five foot tall weeds in the front! We are also getting rid of one half of the lawn in the front! I was hoping for the whole thing, however for now, just one half.
I'm a bit of a zombie today. Dylan has not been sleeping too well. He wakes twice to feed and a few times in between as well. Cory lets me sleep in a bit, but the kids have been sleeping until 6 or 6:30am anyways! Much better than 5am!!! I'm not sure what we are going to do today. I might start my sourdough culture again .... the one I've been working on got moldy, ew!


I would love the pattern! Please!
ReplyDeleteI'm working on it! Hope to post it tonight or tomorrow!
ReplyDelete