Monday, July 27, 2009

Party, Party, Party, Collapose

Who knew kids birthday parties could be so exhausting? It didin't help that it was scorching hot out this weekend! On Saturday morning Cory went off camping with his friends, while Jackson, Dylan and myself attended a toga croquet party for one of my friends. It was very relaxing and we hung out in the shade most of the time. After we returned from the party, my mom picked up ackson and took him to her place until it was bedtime. That night no-one slept well! There was a magnficent thunderstorm. The sky was brght red. I usually don't mind these types of things, but Jack was up unti 10pm, and I resorted to having him in my bed. Early rise at 5am, after I had just drifted to sleep after feeding Dylan at 4am. Then it was off to the first of two parties. By the end of the second party I was ready for bed. We ordered pizza and Cory took over for the remainder of the evening. I felt energized after a nice long shower, so was in better spirits by the time evening rolled around. today is a daycare day and there are a million things to do!

I have a CHALLENGE! I challenge you to not use your microwave for a whole week! I am doing this in hopes of getting rid of the microwave permenantly! More space in the kitchen sounds good to me!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm all for no microwave! we haven't had one for 7 years and have never needed it. get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i really don't think we have used it for months ..... other than to warm up J's milk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...