

I have a lot to say. That is I have a lot to say if I categorize things into lists, it seems. Starting very soon, I will be writing articles once a week containing five items. They will be called "The Fives" by Mama Edgar. They will be posted on Mondays, to start the week off right! For now the posts will contain information and ideas about preschoolers and other related subjects. I will do a few baby ones, though I'm not doing too much for little D these days, he's pretty self sufficient! Dylan is making some big changes though.
Just today I put Dylan down on the sheepskin, while I tucked Jackson in for nap. I glanced down to find D rolled on his side, then saw him continue the roll all the way onto his belly!! Yay! My little one is learning how to roll! So no more leaving him on the couch, or change table anymore!
Yesterday's dinner was a success, though I scrapped the potato idea and went for pan fried polenta instead. I also made a sort of raspberry, blueberry crumble/bar thing. It was great, and will be gone by the end of today!
My day consists of laundry, which is a bit more time consuming as I am hanging everything to dry. I finally have the energy and the want to do it. I have found that my clothes peg bag is far too small .... looks like I may need to make a new one! (see i told you i couldn't give up crafting!). It is so rewarding seeing your laundry flying about on the line and the smell of it afterwards is to die for! I could just bury my nose in those crunchy towels all day!
Today on Craftster, someone found this great salad recipe page! I have decided my next homesteading project will be to make bread, using a homemade sourdough culture! Stay tuned for that one .... it may take a couple weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment