
It's going to be a hot day today!! And all of this weekend apperently! I droppd the little man off at dayvare, then took the other teeny tiny man grocery shopping. Dylan was great at the store, but wailed until we pulled in the driveway! He fell asleep before I turned the car of so I was able to unload all the groceries before he woke up again! GG is coming over to look after D while I do some running around downtown. I am getting a few things for Jackson's monster truck party, though I am not totally sure what to get. The whole monster truck theme is a big themeless really. But, hey, it's what the kid wants!
We've got a monster truck ice cream cake on order. I am planning on getting some checkered flags then building a little truck race area in the sandbox for the kids. This year we are also doing goody bags, so the kids will each have a truck (hopefully monster truck) if i can find some! Other than that I don't have any ideas. The food is just simple chips, pop, hotdogs and hamburgers. Alright off to make a race track while little D sleeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment