
The Carrier Queen!
Today is the day I started Bikini Boot Camp (BBC). I received my books that I had ordered online, yesterday, so decided to just throw myself right into the program. They give you a full days workouts, meditation, journal writing and menu for 14 days. I really like it, though it is WAY harder than I have worked in a long time .... and I am not even doing things quite as long as I should be! I like the menus, though it's just not enough food for me, must be the breastfeeding! I think I eat fairly healthy, so I am kind of sticking to the menu, but mostly just eating what I want to. It fees good working out, though all those crunches are killing me!! Also getting up at 4:00am is killing me!
Jackson wanted me to get up with him this morning, so I did, even though I had just been up for an hour with Dylan! I was able to make my breakfast, feed and hang out with Dylan, have fun with Jackson and even do yoga ...... all before 8am! When Cory got up we all headed to Value Village. I got some great finds, my favorite a wooden bowl for our nature collection! I grabbed some mason jars with handles for our drawing supplies, and some other little glasses for random craft bits. Two other things I found were some stars made of vines and a cute little doll chair. It was a great day for VV scavenging!
In the afternoon I took the boys to a birthday party, where Jackson got facepaint for the first time! It was the Princess and Knight party, so he finally wore his costume, kilt and all! Busy busy day, but lots of fun!!


No comments:
Post a Comment