Saturday, March 21, 2009

Art Time

Dinner: Cheese Souffle, with sausages and veggies
Song of the Day: Drop the Needle by Maestro Fresh Wes
Current Thought: I wish I could paint forever!
Project of the Day: art installation for dining room
I Want:
nothing right now

Four posts with no photo!!! How horrible, sorry!! I always look forward to the weekends! It's so nice spending time together as a family, even if it is just doing errands! Today we dropped off a HUGE load of stuff at the second hand store, then got some little chairs for Jack's table. In the afternoon, I got time to paint while Cory and Jack skateboarded and played in the sandbox. I really want to finish the current projects I am working on before the baby comes, but I doubt I will be able to. I am working on an art installation consisting of 10 paintings. Most are small, but two are a bit larger. I thought they'd come along much faster, but I keep mixing up colors that aren't quite right. Anyways, we'll just see what happens.

I've been having a lot more braxton-hicks contractions lately, some even with a bit of pain! Also I've been having waves of nausea and a bit of light headedness. yay ... always fun in the world of pregnancy! So tomorrow is another great day together, not sure what the plans are. Other than me wanting to finish my paintings. I'll have to take photos of all of them tomorrow, whether they are complete or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...