Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snore


Dinner: Beef, Tomato, Cream Cheese and Mushroom Open-faced with Rice
Song of the Day: can't think of one right now
Current Thought: sleep ... sleep now!
Project of the Day: staying awake
I Want: sleep and more sleep

Yes that's right, I'm tired! Exhausted really! I managed to have a good nap today, and hoped that would make me feel better. Two days ago I started taking special iron supplements as my iron is quite low. I am hoping in a few days that I'll start to get a bit more energy from the iron. I can't even type, I'm so tired. I guess when it takes 4 times the amount of energy to do anything, and you are carrying an extra 30 lbs, you get worn down easily. Also, I haven't been into food at all for the past few days. The thought of most food grosses me out, or else it's too complicated to make. I am eating tons of cereal and cucumber slices as they are an instant fix. Also I found fresh strawberries at the store today!! Yeah other than that I don't really want to eat anything else, though I know I have to, so I make myself. Usually if I don't feel like making food, I just go out, but I don't even feel like doing that anymore. That of course, could be due to the fact that Jack is still insane about leaving the house. One day I dream of leaving the house without an hour long battle! One day I'll get there! I am making a photo book all about Jackson right now, as a means of setting our goal ..... no soother by 3 years old! We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...