Sunday, January 11, 2009

Too Tired to Blog




Dinner: Chicken, Penne, and Veggies in a Mushroom Sourcream Sauce
Song of the Day: silence (I have a headache)
Current Thought: craft, craft, craft
Project of the Day: Finishing Basket Weave Baby Blanket (DONE!)
I Want: my husband's trip to get cancelled

Pretty good day today. My hubby is leaving tomorrow for the remainder of the week, so he spent a lot of time with Jackson. We all went to the craft store to get supplies for my feltidermy and also to get kiddie craft supplies, so Jack and I keep busy this week. My husband and Jack got into the crafting right away and made some cute pom-pom people. Yeah not too much else going on i have a head ache, so i'm tired. I also got some embroidery thread for my wall hangings. Yeah I'm too tired for this right now ........ oh my husband also painted with, or really on Jack. I was told it was war paint. Of course after hubby finished up, Jackson got to paint him!

2 comments:

  1. hope the week isn't too tiresome! can't wait to see how your feltidermy turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i am really excited to try it out ..... i'll have to do a trial run-through first, so it could take all month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...