Friday, January 23, 2009

Hoot Hoot


Crested Owl


Flammutlated Owl
Eastern Screech Owl




Dinner: Fernwood Pub (they allow kids there!!)
Song of the Day: Bob the Builder ..... ALL day!
Current Thought: i can't believe i slept way more than usualy today, but feel more tired than ever!
Project of the Day: more work on the baby blanket
I Want: to sleep for a full 8 hours without waking or worrying about J's fever!

Today was a complete write off. Jack was rather lethargic and cranky most of the day. He did have a few bouts of energy here and there, but we mostly just hung out on the couch. I'm so happy we went to the library yesterday and got some new shows, otherwise we'd have been quite lost. We ran out of mailk and some other staples, but Jack wouldn't put clothes on. We had to wait until hubby got home to get milk. I don't do well without milk. Being pregnant; I am going through tons of milk, mostly due to cereal consumption. I think I average 4 bowls a day now!! We did enjoy a nice dinner out at the pub/restaurant in our neighborhood. It was rather loud and we had to wait a bit of a table, but the food was great and enjoyed by all. Yesterday I had a chance to work on my owl project and I've posted a couple. I'm planning on doing twelve, then framing them in one big frame above our bed. Also I'm finished my crochet specimen display for the living room and almost completed the feltidermy. I've been crafting up a storm, trying to get as many of these projects closed before I do more baby crafting. I had planned to machine quilt Jackson's quilt today if he went to daycare, but there was no way I was sending him off, coughing and sputtering! Alright time to do a bit more work on the owls before an early night!

2 comments:

  1. I love the flammulated owl! they all look so great, can't wait to see the project all finished! I would love to see how your house looks with all these on-going projects!! mine's a disaster and i can't seem to concentrate on just one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the same way ..... i was going to make a list of all the projects i have on the go, because i am sure there are some i've completely forgotten about! i plan to take photos when the house is in order, sometime before the baby comes i hope!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...