Dinner: Baked Potato Soup, Raw Veggies and Cheese buns
Song of the Day: Cecelia by Simon and Garfunkle
Current Thought: i still need more sleep.
Project of the Day: coloring in the owl drawings
I Want: To feel normal again .... only 8 1/2 weeks to go!
I am exhausted! We all went for a nice little walk to the beach with some friends and their new puppy this afternoon, but it took a lot out of me. I normally go for regular walks, but this was a lot more work for some reason. I am also getting to that horrible constantly uncomfortable stage in my pregnancy. I am no longer able to pick things up if they drop. Luckily Jackson is great about helping me out in that department! I have constant pressure in my belly and the baby is sitting so high it feels like it's in my ribs. Also in the early evenings I am getting a twitchy, tingly feeling in my legs ..... maybe like restless leg syndrome (RLS). I thought maybe i was getting that feeling because I wasn't getting enough exercise. However it seems to just be happening regardless of my activities for the day. I'm going to have to try some RLS exercises tonight. I am also starting to feel like I am coming down with whatever illness it is that Jackson has .... great! Oh I'm just a gleaming ball of joy tonight aren't I! Okay I can't sit around with my legs feeling like this ..... I've got to do something about it! Oh yeah I almost forgot! Whe I'm finihsed my owl drawings I am going to have a little contest with an owly prize! Next week hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment