Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Waste of Time?

So I have been knitting all day today ..... really all day!!  While the boys were having breakfast, while the boys watched their show, while Dylan played, while Dylan napped.  I failed to wake him up from his nap, so i will have a rather tough time at bedtime ..... and a rather late night for my little one.  I'll have to figure a way to tire him out.  I am making the February Lady Sweater and it rocks so far! I am on the first part of the lace pattern, then I get to slip off the stitches for the sleeves!  It's knitted top down, so it's rather easy to try on as I go along.  Oh knitting ..... such an obsession!  I have two little blankets that need to be complete by xmas and they have been sadly ignored for mama's new sweater!



do i look cross eyed yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...