Friday, September 23, 2011

no more, this moment

you may have noticed that i haven't been participating in soulemama's "this moment" prompt.  I just can't be that structured right now.  I am finding that I really have to just roll with the day and see what happens.  Last night got a bit worse before it got better, but it did get quite good!  The upset was all because of a little change.

Changes in our daily routines are hard for everyone right now.  There are so many changes out of our control that none of us were quite prepared for one more change, as positive as it may be.

Cory has taken up floor hockey again, but it starts much earlier than last year.  We'd completely forgotten about it and had less than an hour to make and eat dinner, when everyone was already famished.  It all worked out and I even got to go to knitting!  The boys are always happy to come along for knitting, so everyone felt like they got what they needed :)

Happy Weekend All, see you Monday!


DD wrapped up in his favorite blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...