Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Dreaming is Over

After a few weeks with my new format of posting, I have decided to eliminate "Sunday Dreaming".  It is a lot more work than any other post  do and I feel that it just doesn't have much of an impact.  I have to hunt for items, and contact the shops to I can use their images here, then link back to them.  It's just too much for a busy mama of two who needs to clean more and craft less!

So now what is going to happen on Sundays?  Nothing.  It will be my day of silence.  Once and a while I might post if I feel so included, but I think six days of posts in a week is plenty!  Take care, I hope you've enjoyed Sunday Dreaming!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that we pledge on too much too blogging sometimes! My blogging committments nearly gave me a nervous breakdown! lol! I follow 300 blogs and trying to comment on them all daily as well as post to my own blog - a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...