Sunday, January 23, 2011

Streak of Lightening

I burned my scalp .... it hurts and i knew this would happen, but it was all in the name of fashion.  Tonight I bleached and colored my hair.  Not all of it, just a little bit in front.  Orange and green.  It was supposed to be more of a bluish teal, but i was lazy with the bleaching and didn't let it lighten enough ..... you'd think after of 10 years of hair dressing  I'd learn that being lazy with bleach does not pay.

I also applied the bleach right to my scalp because I hate the look of roots.  It was a small area and i didn't really care if it burned a bit .... the pain will go away soon.  Hopefully by tomorrow!  Anyways I placed the colored area at the front on the side of my hair, opposite my usual part.  That way I can easily subdue the look or a can part my hair differently or pull it up to reveal my candy colored hair!  I am going to re color the blue, maybe next week.  It will look much better after that.


parted on the opposite side.


Pulled back ... a little visitor came by.


my usual part ...... the little visitor slobbered on my keyboard!

**********************************************************

Sorry for the crappy dark photo booth shots, but i was too lazy to get out my real camera.

 Okay looking at these photos it looks like an oompa loompa puked in my hair ...... it really looks better in person i swear!

On another note. I am growing my hair out, and when i do this i usually wear wigs on bad hair days.  I think my kids are old enough not to rip the wig off my head so I am thinking of ordering a gorgeous black/brown long loosly curled wig ..... yes? no?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it!! Hope the scalp heals quickly though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! my scalp is already much better today!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...