The kids are insane really; not just hyper. There has been a lot of screaming, running, yelling and some rather heated arguments. Poor little jack, he knows something is coming, he knows there are sweets, treats and toys ..... but why? why does he have to wait so long?
We are making it through day by day, but it's hard to handle in increase of melt downs. I went from a week or two with none (and on my own then too!) to now, where there are little tantrums about the smallest things.
I assume, at least, that the xmas hub-bub is to blame for Jack and DD's crazy fury of up-cited (oh yes, that's a word! upset and excited all at the same time!). Or perhaps there is something else going on developmentally that I am unaware of. You really just never know do you?
As far as things go for me, I am almost ready for the big day(s). Jack's sweater is not going to be finished, but I may have the body and sleeves done, with just the hood left! So hopefully come xmas morning it will look like a wearable item!
I have some goodies to make and jar, then the organizing of the calendars! We made them ourselves this year, so I am tasked with punching holes in them, then fastening the pages together. I'll give you a little peek of what they look like .... I'm rather proud of how they turned out!
(okay the printing at top looks off, but i removed some of it for the blog ....)
So that's it .... oh and egg nog! Someone needs to make egg nog!

No comments:
Post a Comment