Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yoda Love




This is what I've been working on for the past two days. Jackson decided to be Yoda for Halloween! So I've completed part of it! Weird or cool? I can't decide!

I just wanted to let you know that I posted a FREE tutorial/pattern for this hat!  It's here on Craftster! Enjoy!  If you do make one, please share it either with me or on the craftster thread!

6 comments:

  1. Definitely cool! You guys should be Chewbacca and Leia again and then Dylan could be R2D2! Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the leia costume was repurposed for something else! cory might wear the chewy costume again, not sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Jack is going to be the coolest kid around this Hallowe'en! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! jack now wants Dylan to be a buccaneering bunny (from a song) but i unfortunately don't have time before our trip to whip up a pirate bunny hat for him! hmmm ..... maybe i'll bring some white yarn and a hook with me on the plane?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Left a message on facebook about this one but will ping here as well.

    I've never made a hat before so Was just wondering what size hook to use and also where to measure for the widest part of the head :) must seem like dumb questions but i hate to et it wrong and have to frog it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i used a 4 or 5mm hook for the hat and i think a 3.5 or 4mm hook for the bits that get added on. I tend to crochet a bit looser than most, and it will always depend on your yarn. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...