
I took the time tonight to tidy up my art studio/craft haven. It had become a SCENE! There was glitter all over the floor and every available space was occupied by boxes of yarn, fabric, paint and tons of other such items. Plus I had to make room for our new purchase!
Today we bought a vintage typewrite (okay what typewrite isn't vintage?!) for jackson. It a medium sized one with a case. The ribbon needs to be replaced, but I got it quite cheap, so that's okay. The most amazing thing about it is that it's cursive type, not your typical type ...... so exciting!!!
The reason we decided to buy a typewriter is because we are getting rid of the TV!!!! Well Cory won't let me take it off the wall, but it's going to be covered up, the DVD player packed away and forgotten about! Jack watches one show a day. He chooses when he watches it, always first thing in the morning. The rest of the day he is busy playing, but a few times thruout the day I always get the question, "Can I watch another show? pleeeeeeaaase???" Sometimes his reaction to my negative answer is relatively mild; on some occations it's all yelling and hitting. So that's it. When summer solstice arrives, the TV will be done for good ( i hope....).
Alright it's late and all three of my boys are in bed. What are we going to do tomorrow. No, no ..... live in the moment. What am I going to do right now?
Have my late night bowl of cereal and curl up in bed with my baby and my husband ..... doesn't that just sound perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment