Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Hook and Eye Giveaway





I have decided that for my first giveaway, I'll donate some great items from my new Etsy shop, The Hook and Eye! Usually I have you enter a comment on the contest post, but this one is going to be a bit different.

I have started a new fan page on Facebook for my shop. What you have to do is join the page, and then refer your friends. When you refer your friends get them to comment "referred by (your name here)" on the wall and who ever has the most referals, wins! The contest will close one week from now on June 6th at noon (Pacific Time). I'll announce the winner on June 7th!

And just what do you win?? A lovely set of THREE Baby Jingle Balls!

Only one comment per person please!

Here is the link to the FB page:


And to my new shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...