
I have stopped crochetting. I never stop. I finished up the laptop sleeve for my cousin and am now, taking a little break. I think spending more time outdoors and dreaming of my garden are the reasons i am giving the hooks rest. It feels good, in a strange way.
I have also taken on Project Cute Nest and completed the first of twelve weeks! We got a lot more done than first intended, so that makes me happy! You can read more about it on my house blog, Cute Nest.
I am also taking the time to do a bit of reading. Right now I am fully emersed in Cougar Annie's Garden. I just love anything local! Alright off to bed I go.
Oh this is a song that Jackson made up after seeing the Muppet Show with Elton John:
"elton john didn't know me when i was a baby, but he'll know me when i'm bigger. he used to be called elton, now he's called elton john and sometimes cclyon. they didn't have pig faces, atually when in town and then they don't. hum hum everybody dance, okay wwell it's time to do it. it's time. elton john didn't know......."
No comments:
Post a Comment