We've been getting sleep! The boys still wake a few times in the night, but it feels like we are getting sleep. Jack's been great with bedtime routine and falling asleep for so long I can't even remember anything different. Little Dylan seems to have gone down to one nap a day, so is not the night owl he once was. We let him fall asleep in our bed, then transfer him to the crib once we are ready for bed. Usually Dylan will sleep in the crib until 3am, then he wakes and we bring him into bed with us.
Cory has been away for a few days and is back tonight. Here's hoping the boys continue these good sleeping habits!
I have been slowly transforming by blog focus. Shoot From the Hips will continue to be my parenting and family blog. My new blog, Cute Nest, is where you will find all my creative adventures and tutorials. Tonight I did a post and recipe about our new organic delivery service from Share Organics!
No comments:
Post a Comment