There are so many things to be done and so many decisions to make! Yesterday Cory demo-ed the upstairs bathroom. He also ripped apart the "dog kennel" under the deck. I have been busy picking out sinks, vanities, toilets and paint colors. We have already purchased the sink, vanity and toilet. Oh and also the tile!!!! I am so excited about the tile! I wanted penny rounds, but decided to go for 1"by1" white tiles with rounded corners. It is clean and simple. I think we will us a darker grout to offset the insane amount of white in the bathroom. The tiles are actually for swimming pools! There are great. A good mix between modern and retro! Same with the vanity. Above is a photo of the vanity. It was really hard to find something to fit into the space. We were restricted by the door opening and the heat register, so had to find something narrow. I wasn't a big fan of the shallow cabinets under a larger sink, until I found this angular one!
Cory is busy retrofitting our closets as they had so many little shelving cubbies and hardly any room to actually hang clothes, especially dresses! I am busy listing things for sale on Used Victoria and whatnot. I am longing to get my craft room organized, but I know there are so many other things to do first!


No comments:
Post a Comment