Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quiet Passing

My birthday passed quietly. I am 30 now. It feels good as I am in a very secure place in my life. I know what I'll be doing for the next five years ..... raiding my kids to school age. Once they are in school, who knows. At 35 I will tackle that question!

Dylan has been having a lot of trouble settling at naptime and also at night. We are planning on giving him a bottle before he goes to bed, and also he is eating rice cereal now! So hopefully things will get better in the sleep department.

Today fr his noon nap, he was fussing and crying. I was dealing with some Jack drama, and by the time I'd finished with J, Dylan had settled himself!Dylan s sitting on his own right now and is a very stable six month old! He really amazes me everyday!

I have almost finished Jack's Halloween costume. Right now I am about to start the crown part of King Max's outfit. I was going to make Dylan a fly costume, but have decide he will just be a bear ..... maybe a carebear as I already have a bluish-grey bear suit for him! Less work, more packing to be done!

1 comment:

  1. a quiet passing!! at the ripe old age of thirty -- woah.
    It is a turning point from twenty to thirty. then there is forty and then fifty and then sixty!

    not to mention seventy!

    Luv LMom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...