Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lazy Days


I am feeling rather lazy these days. For the first part of the week, it was rainy. I really want to start some crochet projects, however I still have some other projects to finish. I am working on the snack packs and my beach blanket. I have actually had a few requests for those little snack packs and I am thinking of selling some on my etsy store. Also on my etsy store I'll be selling some of my vintage items. I've been playing a little game on The Fashionista Farmer, called Keep, Donate or Sell. I post a photo of an item I am thinking of getting rid of, and my readers vote on what I should do with it! It's been amusing so far, though I'm not sure how long it will last.

Today we went to the beach with our former next door neighbors. It all went very well and a good time was had by all .... until it came time to leave. Jackson was rather upset and almost in tears as he wanted to play on the playground again. We really couldn't as little D was screaming. I managed to coax Jackson in the car, but it was a tear filled car ride home for the boys. Once home things settle down and we all got a good nap in!

That nap was certainly needed as hubby is planning on working late. He's got a lot on his plate at work, so I think the boys and I will go out for greek food tonight. I am trying to give Cory as much time at the office as I can. It's hard, but I am trying to take it easy. No plans for tomorrow, but I should think of something. Maybe the "fun" park at a near by school. It has lots of unique equipment such as a rolling, bumpy slide and couches that rock back and forth! Last time we went there it was a bit of a disaster leaving, but if we plan to be there for a couple hours, Jack should have had his fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...