I have been in a little rabbit hole these days. I am trying to organize the house before the dismal fall weather (which I do love) comes. I just have a feeling that if i am not organized in this small space for the fall/winter,i will be pulling my hair out!
Jackson had a fever a couple of nights ago, so that always throws everything off. Luckily no seizure this time!! Dylan has been waking three times in the ight and i feed him. We are thinging of trying to settle him instead of me just feeding him all the time. So I am tired, but I am still so amazed that we are able to put D down without rocking, or anything. Just feed, change and plop back in his bassinet. Because both Cory and I have been low energy, we haven't made the time to connect. Now is that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment