
I have done it! During Dylan's nap, I cleaned out the two planters, refreshed the soil, watered and then planted my crop! It's going to be a mighty small crop this year, if it grows that is! I am using my blog as a journal to track what I have lanted and when, so these "Garden Journal" posts might be of very lttle intrest, or great intrest, depending on what you're into!
two barrels
front yard, at side (part sun)
organic potting soil mixed with handful of compost
planted cilantro, chives, mustard greens (ruby steaks), oak leaf lettuce, gai choy, red sails lettuce, and glory frisee
misted and covered with white cage to keep out cats, squirrels etc.
front yard, at side (part sun)
organic potting soil mixed with handful of compost
planted cilantro, chives, mustard greens (ruby steaks), oak leaf lettuce, gai choy, red sails lettuce, and glory frisee
misted and covered with white cage to keep out cats, squirrels etc.
It is very fulfilling to watch the bare dirt flourish! I hope it works for you!
ReplyDeletei hope so too!
ReplyDelete