
Well here we are the first contest on our little blog! Malon's Shop has donated a set of these super cute Pac Man pins! Check out her shop for more cute video game amigurumis and other treats!
About Malon's Shop:
"Hi! My name is Monica and I love to crochet. I learned from my grandmother who taught me when I was about 7 or 8; she started me off with mini-projects like making clothes for my Barbie’s, lol...even back then it was mostly hats and scarfs. It didn't quite catch on though, until about a year ago when I found myself with a little more downtime than usual and a want to find a new hobby. It is then that I revisited the idea and realized it was a great way to reconnect with family as well. That is when I fell in love with crochet and since then I found myself to always be on the lookout for new ideas and inspirations.
That is how I was introduced to Amigurumi and it completely opened up my eyes to a new world of possibilities. I'm somewhat new to the concept but I love working on my own original patterns and feel there is nothing more exciting than making your own creations. I'm also an avid Video Game (Nintendo!) fan and the obvious progression for me, was nothing more than making something relating to what I love. I am always working on original designs and trying to figure out the best way to bring them to life."
Visit www.MalonB.etsy.com for more goodies!
So how do you win these adorable Pac Man pins? Just leave a comment here and we'll pick a winner at random! The more people that comment, the more contests I'll have too!
AND THE WINNER IS:
-
Domestic Sunday said... adorable! love these!
Those are very cute!
ReplyDeleteadorable! love these!
ReplyDeleteRemember when you girls used to play PacMan and then the TV show. Glad to see that Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are still very much alive and well.
ReplyDeleteMine mine mine.
ReplyDeleteWow! These are great! XD
ReplyDeleteAwe pac man.... so cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute :)
ReplyDeletevery nice. hope there is more soon!
ReplyDelete