Friday, June 20, 2008

One Day Late!


Ok so I'm only a day late ...... we had way to much fun for me to even be on the computer! So here is Jackson's two year letter:

Dear Jackson,

Today you are two! Your dad and I couldn't belive it when you came into our lives, so perfect and round. We watched you grow and we watched you learn and now it seems you know even more that we thought possible for your age. I've loved staying home with you these past two years and am happy that you now seem to be sleeping through the night! Even though that means we see your bright shining face at 5am. You amaze me with your bravery and your curiousity. Everywhere you go, you are calling out to people and they all respond! You seem to have this command over people, that I've never had. You shine most when in the presence of other people. Your beaming smile and your perfect teeth! Flashing smiles and yelling, "hiya!". I know you'll do such great things and go fun places. As of late you've conquored your fear of slides, though sometimes still you prefer so go down on your belly! In you little wellies you march around, digging holes and pulling weeds. Whenever I or Dad are doing something you always want to help, and a good helper you are! You stomp on the big shovel with me and you push the wheelbarrow with dad ..... you can even say wheelbarrow! Recently you've started painting and dong more drawing. Everthing you scribble is a truck or a train and sometimes back hoes too! Right now when asked what color something is, the answer is always "black" . Also the answer to number questions is always "two". My favorite word of all is "hogogog" or helicopter to us! I will miss the day when you say helicopter and when things are blue and red and four! Many years we have ahead to play and get into all sorts of mischief. You are my little boy. You are fierce, independant, confident, cuddly, smart and hansome all rolled into one. You amaze me every day!

Love Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...